101 | It sounds great! | 聽起來很不錯。 |
102 | It's a fine day. | 今天是個好天。 |
103 | So far, so good. | 目前還不錯。 |
104 | What time is it? | 幾點了? |
105 | You can make it! | 你能做到! |
106 | Control yourself! | 克制一下! |
107 | He came by train. | 他乘火車來。 |
108 | He is ill in bed. | 他臥病在床。 |
109 | He lacks courage. | 他缺乏勇氣。 |
110 | How's everything? | 一切還好吧? |
111 | I have no choice. | 我別無選擇。 |
112 | I like ice-cream. | 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。 |
113 | I love this game. | 我鍾愛這項運動。 |
114 | I'll try my best. | 我盡力而為。 |
115 | I'm on your side. | 我全力支援你。 |
116 | Long time no see! | 好久不見! |
117 | No pain, no gain. | 不勞無獲。 |
118 | Well, it depends. | 噢,這得看情況。 |
119 | We're all for it. | 我們全都同意。 |
120 | What a good deal! | 真便宜! |
121 | What should I do? | 我該怎麼辦? |
122 | You asked for it! | 你自討苦吃! |
123 | You have my word. | 我保證。 |
124 | Believe it or not! | 信不信由你! |
125 | Don't count on me. | 別指望我。 |
126 | Don't fall for it! | 別上當! |
127 | Don't let me down. | 別讓我失望。 |
128 | Easy come easy go. | 來得容易,去得快。 |
129 | I beg your pardon. | 請你原諒。 |
130 | I beg your pardon? | 請您再說一遍 (我沒有聽清)。 |
131 | I'll be back soon. | 我馬上回來。 |
132 | I'll check it out. | 我去查查看。 |
133 | It's a long story | 說來話長。 |
134 | It's Sunday today | 今天是星期天。 |
135 | Just wait and see! | 等著瞧! |
136 | Make up your mind. | 做個決定吧。 |
137 | That's all I need. | 我就要這些。 |
138 | The view is great. | 景色多麼漂亮! |
139 | The wall has ears. | 隔墻有耳。 |
140 | There comes a bus. | 汽車來了。 |
141 | What day is today? | 今天星期幾? |
142 | What do you think? | 你怎麼認為? |
143 | Who told you that? | 誰告訴你的? |
144 | Who's kicking off? | 現在是誰在開球? |
145 | Yes, I suppose so. | 是的,我也這麼認為。 |
146 | You can't miss it. | 你一定能找到的。 |
147 | Any messages for me? | 有我的留言嗎? |
148 | Don't be so modest. | 別謙虛了。 |
149 | Don't give me that! | 少來這套! |
150 | He is a smart boy. | 他是個小機靈鬼。 |
151 | He is just a child. | 他只是個孩子。 |
152 | I can't follow you. | 我不懂你說的。 |
153 | I felt sort of ill. | 我感覺有點不適。 |
154 | I have a good idea! | 我有一個好主意。 |
155 | It is growing cool. | 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。 |
156 | It seems all right. | 看來這沒問題。 |
157 | It's going too far. | 太離譜了。 |
158 | May I use your pen? | 我可以用你的筆嗎? |
159 | She had a bad cold. | 她患了重感冒。 |
160 | That's a good idea. | 這個主意真不錯。 |
161 | The answer is zero. | 白忙了。 |
162 | What does she like? | 她喜歡什麼? |
163 | As soon as possible! | 越快越好! |
164 | He can hardly speak. | 他幾乎說不出話來。 |
165 | He always talks big. | 他總是吹牛。 |
166 | He won an election. | 他在選舉中獲勝。 |
167 | I am a football fan. | 我是個足球迷。 |
168 | If only I could fly. | 要是我能飛就好了。 |
169 | I'll be right there. | 我馬上就到。 |
170 | I'll see you at six. | 我六點鐘見你。 |
171 | Is it true or false? | 這是對的還是錯的? |
172 | Just read it for me. | 就讀給我聽好了。 |
173 | Knowledge is power. | 知識就是力量。 |
174 | Move out of my way! | 讓開! |
175 | Time is running out. | 沒時間了。 |
176 | We are good friends. | 我們是好朋友。 |
177 | What's your trouble? | 你哪兒不舒服? |
178 | You did fairly well! | 你幹得相當不錯。 |
179 | Clothes make the man. | 人要衣裝。 |
180 | Did you miss the bus? | 你錯過公共汽車了? |
181 | Don't lose your head. | 不要驚慌失措。 |
182 | He can't take a joke. | 他開不得玩笑。 |
183 | He owes my uncle $100. | 他欠我叔叔100美元。 |
184 | How are things going? | 事情進展得怎樣? |
185 | How are you recently? | 最近怎麼樣? |
186 | I know all about it. | 我知道有關它的一切。 |
187 | It really takes time. | 這樣太耽誤時間了。 |
188 | It's against the law. | 這是違法的。 |
189 | Love me, love my dog. | 愛屋及烏。 (諺語) |
190 | My mouth is watering. | 我要流口水了。 |
191 | Speak louder, please. | 說話請大聲點兒。 |
192 | This boy has no job. | 這個男孩沒有工作。 |
193 | This house is my own. | 這所房子是我自己的。 |
194 | What happened to you? | 你怎麼了? |
195 | You are just in time. | 你來得正是時候。 |
196 | You need to workout. | 你需要去運動鍛鍊一下。 |
197 | Your hand feels cold. | 你的手摸起來很冷。 |
198 | Don't be so childish. | 別這麼孩子氣。 |
199 | Don't trust to chance! | 不要碰運氣。 |
200 | Fasten your seat belt. | 繫好你的安全帶。 |
全站熱搜
留言列表