301. | Time is money. | 時間就是金錢。 |
302. | Tomorrow never comes. | 莫依賴明天。 |
303. | Two heads are better than one. | 人多智廣。 |
304. | We are in the sme boat. | 我們的處境相同。 |
305. | We can get by. | 我們過得去。 |
306. | We can work it out. | 我們可以解決這個問題。 |
307. | We have a lot in common. | 我們有很多相同之處。 |
308. | We'll see. | 再說吧。 |
309. | What a coincidence! | 真是太巧了! |
310. | What a shame! | 真是遺憾! |
311. | What are you up to? | 你在忙什麼呢? |
312. | What are you talking about? | 你在說什麼? |
313. | What are your plans for the weekend? | 你周末計畫做什麼? |
314. | What can I do for you? | 要我幫忙嗎? |
315. | What do you do for relaxation? | 你做什麼消遣? |
316. | What do you recommend? | 你推薦什麼? |
317. | What do you think of my new car? | 你覺得我的新車怎麼樣? |
318. | What do you think of it? | 你覺得怎麼樣? |
319. | What is it about? | 這是關于什麼的? |
320. | What is it like there? | 那兒怎麼樣? |
321. | What makes you say so? | 你怎麼這麼說? |
322. | What's going on? | 發生什麼事了? |
323. | What's on your mind? | 你在想什麼呢? |
324. | What's the deadline? | 截止到什麼時候? |
325. | What's the matter with you? | 你怎麼啦? |
326. | What's the purpose of your visit? | 你來訪的目的是什麼? |
327. | What's the weather like? | 天氣怎麼樣? |
328. | What's your favorite food? | 你最喜歡的食物是什麼? |
329. | What's your job? | 你做什麼工作? |
330. | Whatever you think is fine with me. | 我隨你。 |
331. | When is the most convenient time for you? | 你什麼時候最方便? |
332. | When will it be ready? | 什麼時候能準備好? |
333. | Where are you going? | 你去哪兒? |
334. | Where can I check in? | 在那兒辦理登記手續? |
335. | Where can I go for help? | 我該怎麼辦? |
336. | Where do you live? | 你住在哪兒? |
337. | Where have you been? | 你去哪兒了? |
338. | Where is the rest room, please? | 請問洗手間在哪兒? |
339. | Where were we? | 我們說到哪兒了? |
340. | Who is in charge here? | 這里誰負責? |
341. | Would you care for a drink? | 你要不要來點兒喝的? |
342. | Would you do me a favor? | 你能幫我一個忙嗎? |
343. | You are just saying that. | 你只是說說而已。 |
344. | You are kidding. | 你開玩笑吧。 |
345. | You are so considerate. | 你真有心。 |
346. | You can count on me. | 你可以指望我。 |
347. | You can say that again. | 我同意。 |
348. | You can't complain. | 你該知足了。 |
349. | You deserve it. | 這是你應得的。 |
350. | You did a good job. | 你幹得很好。 |
351. | You get what you pay for. | 一分錢一分貨。 |
352. | You got a good deal. | 你買得真便宜。 |
353. | You need a vacation. | 你需要休息。 |
354. | You never know. | 世事難料。 |
355. | You said it. | 你算說對了。 |
356. | You should give it a try. | 你應該試一試。 |
357. | You should take advantage of it. | 你應該好好利用這個機會。 |
358. | You will be better off. | 你的狀況會好起來的。 |
359. | You will have to wait and see. | 你得等一等看。 |
360. | You'll get used to it. | 你會習慣的。 |
361. | You've dialed the wrong number. | 你撥錯電話號碼了。 |
362. | You've got a point there. | 你說的有道理。 |
363. | You've got it. | 你明白了。 |
364. | You've made a good choice. | 你的眼力不錯。 |
365. | Your satisfaction is guaranteed. | 包你滿意 |
摘自網路
全站熱搜
留言列表