1. | Stop complaining! | 別發牢騷! |
2. | You make me sick! | 你真讓我噁心! |
3. | What's wrong with you? | 你怎麼回事? |
4. | You shouldn't have done that! | 你真不應該那樣做! |
5. | You're a jerk! | 你是個廢物/混球! |
6. | Don't talk to me like that! | 別那樣和我說話! |
7. | Who do you think you are? | 你以為你是誰? |
8. | What's your problem? | 你怎麼回事啊? |
9. | I hate you! | 我討厭你! |
10. | I don't want to see your face! | 我不願再見到你! |
11. | You're crazy! | 你瘋了! |
12. | Are you insane / crazy / out of your mind? | 你瘋了嗎? |
13. | Don't bother me. | 別煩我。 |
14. | Knock it off. | 少來這一套。 |
15. | Get out of my face. | 從我面前消失! |
16. | Leave me alone. | 走開。 |
17. | Get lost. | 滾開! |
18. | Take a hike! | 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。 |
19. | You piss me off. | 你氣死我了。 |
20. | It's none of your business. | 關你屁事! |
21. | What's the meaning of this? | 這是什麼意思? |
22. | How dare you! | 你敢! |
23. | Cut it out. | 省省吧。 |
24. | You stupid jerk! | 你這蠢豬! |
25. | You have a lot of nerve. | 臉皮真厚。 |
26. | I'm fed up. | 我厭倦了。 |
27. | I can't take it anymore. | 我受不了了! |
28. | I've had enough of your garbage. | 我聽膩了你的廢話。 |
29. | Shut up! | 閉嘴! |
30. | What do you want? | 你想怎麼樣? |
31. | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道現在都幾點嗎? |
32. | What were you thinking? | 你腦子進水啊? |
33. | How can you say that? | 你怎麼可以這樣說? |
34. | Who says? | 誰說的? |
35. | That's what you think! | 那才是你腦子裏想的! |
36. | Don't look at me like that. | 別那樣看著我。 |
37. | What did you say? | 你說什麼? |
38. | You are out of your mind. | 你腦子有毛病! |
39. | You make me so mad. | 你氣死我了啦。 |
40. | Drop dead. | 去死吧! |
41. | fuck off. | 滾蛋。 |
42. | Don't give me your shit. | 別跟我胡扯。 |
43. | Don't give me your excuses / No more excuses. | 別找藉口。 |
44. | You're a pain in the ass. | 你這討厭鬼。 |
45. | You're an asshole. | 你這缺德鬼。 |
46. | You bastard! | 你這雜種! |
47. | Get over yourself. | 別自以為是。 |
48. | You're nothing to me. | 你對我什麼都不是。 |
49. | It's not my fault. | 不是我的錯。 |
50. | You look guilty. | 你看起來心虛。 |
51. | I can't help it. | 我沒辦法。 |
52. | That's your problem. | 那是你的問題。 |
53. | I don't want to hear it. | 我不想聽! |
54. | Get off my back. | 少跟我囉嗦。 |
55. | Give me a break. | 饒了我吧。 |
56. | Who do you think youre talking to? | 你以為你在跟誰說話? |
57. | Look at this mess! | 看看這爛攤子! |
58. | Youre so careless. | 你真粗心。 |
59. | Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth? | 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話? |
60. | I'm about to explode! | 我肺都快要氣炸了! |
61. | What a stupid idiot! | 真是白癡一個! |
62. | I'm not going to put up with this! | 我再也受不了啦! |
63. | I never want to see your face again! | 我再也不要見到你! |
64. | That's terrible. | 真糟糕! |
65. | Just look at what you've done! | 看看你都做了些什麼! |
66. | I wish I had never met you. | 我真後悔這輩子遇到你! |
67. | You're a disgrace. | 你真丟人! |
68. | I'll never forgive you! | 我永遠都不會饒恕你! |
69. | Don't nag me! | 別在我面前嘮叨! |
70. | I'm sick of it. | 我都膩了。 |
71. | You're such a bitch! | 你這個婊子! |
72. | Stop screwing / fooling / messing around! | 別鬼混了! |
73. | Mind your own business! | 管好你自己的事! |
74. | You're just a good for nothing bum! | 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處! |
75. | You've gone too far! | 你太過分了! |
76. | I loathe you! | 我討厭你! |
77. | I detest you! | 我恨你! |
78. | Get the hell out of here! | 滾開! |
79. | Don't be that way! | 別那樣! |
80. | Can't you do anything right? | 成事不足,敗事有餘。 |
81. | You're impossible. | 你真不可救藥。 |
82. | Don't touch me! | 別碰我! |
83. | Get away from me! | 離我遠一點兒! |
84. | Get out of my life. | 我不願再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。 |
85. | You're a joke! | 你真是一個小丑! |
86. | Don't give me your attitude. | 別跟我擺架子。 |
87. | You'll be sorry. | 你會後悔的。 |
88. | We're through. | 我們完了! |
89. | Look at the mess you've made! | 你搞得一團糟! |
90. | You've ruined everything. | 全都讓你搞砸了。 |
91. | I can't believe your never. | 你好大的膽子! |
92. | You're away too far. | 你太過分了。 |
93. | I can't take you any more! | 我再也受不了你啦! |
94. | I'm telling you for the last time! | 我最後再告訴你一次! |
95. | I could kill you! | 我宰了你! |
96. | That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! | 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事! |
97. | I can't believe a word you say. | 我才不信你呢! |
98. | You never tell the truth! | 你從來就不說實話! |
99. | Don't push me ! | 別逼我! |
100. | Enough is enough! | 夠了夠了! |
101. | Don't waste my time anymore. | 別再浪費我的時間了! |
102. | Don't make so much noise. I'm working. | 別吵,我在幹活。 |
103. | It's unfair. | 太不公平了。 |
104. | I'm very disappointed. | 真讓我失望。 |
105. | Don't panic! | 別怕! |
106. | What do you think you are doing? | 你知道你在做什麼嗎? |
107. | Don't you dare come back again! | 你敢再回來! |
108. | You asked for it. | 你自找的。 |
109. | Nonsense! | 鬼話! |
摘自網路
全站熱搜
留言列表