1. | Absolutely. | 是這樣;當然是;正是如此;絕對如此。 |
2. | Absolutely impossible! | 絕對不可能的! |
3. | All I have to do is learn English. | 我所要做的就是學英語。 |
4. | Are you free tomorrow? | 你明天有空嗎? |
5. | Are you married? | 你結婚了嗎? |
6. | Are you used to the food here? | 你習慣吃這兒的飯菜嗎? |
7. | Be careful. | 小心/注意。 |
8. | Be my guest. | 請便/別客氣。 |
9. | Better late than never. | 遲到總比不到好。 |
10. | Better luck next time. | 祝你下一次好運。 |
11. | Better safe than sorry. | 小心不出大錯。 |
12. | Can I have a day off? | 我能請一天假嗎? |
13. | Can I help? | 要我幫忙嗎? |
14. | Can I take a message? | 要我傳話嗎? |
15. | Can I take a rain check? | 你能改天再請我嗎? |
16. | Can I take your order? | 您要點菜嗎? |
17. | Can you give me a wake-up call? | 你能打電話叫醒我嗎? |
18. | Can you give me some feedback? | 你能給我一些建議嗎? |
19. | Can you make it? | 你能來嗎? |
20. | Can I have a word with you? | 我能跟你談一談嗎? |
21. | Cath me later. | 過會兒再來找我。 |
22. | Cheer up! | 高興起來!振作起來! |
23. | Come in and make yourself at home. | 請進,別客氣。 |
24. | Could I have the bill, please? | 請把賬單給我好嗎? |
25. | Could you drop me off at the airport? | 你能載我到飛機場嗎? |
26. | Could you speak slower? | 你能說得慢一點嗎? |
27. | Could you take a picture for me? | 你能幫我拍照嗎? |
28. | Did you enjoy your flight? | 你的飛行旅途愉快嗎? |
29. | Did you have a good day today? | 你今天過得好嗎? |
30. | Did you have a nice holiday? | 你假期過得愉快嗎? |
31. | Did you have fun? | 你玩得開心嗎? |
32. | Dinner is on me. | 晚飯我請客。 |
33. | Do you have a room available? | 你們有空房間嗎? |
34. | Do you have any hobbies? | 你有什麼愛好? |
35. | Do you have some change? | 你有零錢嗎? |
36. | Do you mind my smoking? | 你介意我抽煙嗎? |
37. | Do you often work out? | 你經常鍛煉身體嗎? |
38. | Do you speak English? | 你會說英語嗎? |
39. | Don't be so modest. | 別這麼謙虛。 |
40. | Don't bother. | 不用麻煩了。 |
41. | Don't get me wrong. | 別誤會我。 |
42. | Don't give up. | 別放棄。 |
43. | Don't jump to conclusions. | 不要急于下結論。 |
44. | Don't let me down. | 別讓我失望。 |
45. | Don't make any mistakes. | 別出差錯。 |
46. | Don't mention it. | 不必客氣。 |
47. | Don't miss the boat. | 不要坐失良機。 |
48. | Don't take any chances. | 不要心存僥幸。 |
49. | Don't take it for granted. | 不要想當然。 |
50. | Don't worry about it. | 別擔心。 |
51. | Easy come, easy go. | 來得容易,去得快。 |
52. | Enjoy your meal. | 請慢慢享用吧。 |
53. | Easier said than done. | 說是容易做時難。 |
54. | First come, first served. | 捷足先登。 |
55. | For here or to go? | 再這兒吃還是帶走? |
56. | Forget it. | 算了吧。 |
57. | Forgive me. | 請原諒我。 |
58. | Give me a call. | 給我打電話。 |
59. | Give my best to your family. | 代我向你們全家問好。 |
60. | Have him return my call. | 讓他給我回電話。 |
61. | Have you ever been to Japan? | 你去過日本嗎? |
62. | Have you finished yet? | 你做完了嗎? |
63. | Have you got anything larger? | 有大一點兒的嗎? |
64. | Have you got that? | 你明白我的意思嗎? |
65. | Have you heard from Mary? | 你收到瑪麗的來信嗎? |
66. | He is in conference. | 他正在開會。 |
67. | Help yourself, please. | 請自己用。 |
68. | Hold your horses. | 耐心點兒。 |
69. | How can I get in touch with you? | 我怎樣能跟你聯絡上? |
70. | How do I look? | 我看起來怎麼樣? |
71. | How is it going? | 情況怎麼樣? |
72. | How late are you open? | 你們營業到幾點? |
73. | How long did it last? | 持續了多久? |
74. | How long will it take me to get there? | 到那兒要多久時間? |
75. | How much is it? | 多少錢? |
76. | How often do you eat out? | 你多久在外面吃一次飯? |
77. | I apologize. | 我很抱歉。 |
78. | I appreciate your invitation. | 感謝你的邀請。 |
79. | I assure you. | 我向你保證。 |
80. | I bet you can. | 我確信你能做到。 |
81. | I can manage. | 我自己可以應付。 |
82. | I can't afford it. | 我買不起。 |
83. | I can't believe it. | 我簡直不敢相信。 |
84. | I can't resist the temptation. | 我不能抵擋誘惑。 |
85. | I can't stand it. | 我受不了。 |
86. | I can't tell. | 我說不準。 |
87. | I couldn't agree more. | 我完全同意。 |
88. | I couldn't get through. | 我打不通電話。 |
89. | I couldn't help it. | 我沒有辦法。 |
90. | I didn't mean to. | 我不是故意的。 |
91. | I don't know for sure. | 我不能肯定。 |
92. | I enjoy your company. | 我喜歡有你做伴。 |
93. | I enjoyed it very much. | 我非常喜歡。 |
94. | I envy you. | 我羨慕你。 |
95. | I feel like having some dumplings. | 我很想吃餃子。 |
96. | I feel terrible about it. | 太對不起了。 |
97. | I feel the same way. | 我也有同感。 |
98. | I have a complaint. | 我要投訴。 |
99. | I have nothing to do with it. | 那與我無關。 |
100. | I haven't the slightest idea. | 我一點兒都不知道。 |
摘自網路
全站熱搜
留言列表