201 | He has a large income. | 他有很高的收入。 |
202 | He looks very healthy. | 他看來很健康。 |
203 | He paused for a reply. | 他停下來等著回答。 |
204 | He repaired his house. | 他修理了他的房子。 |
205 | He suggested a picnic. | 他建議搞一次野餐。 |
206 | Here's a gift for you. | 這裡有個禮物送給你。 |
207 | How much does it cost? | 多少錢? |
208 | I caught the last bus. | 我趕上了最後一班車。 |
209 | I could hardly speak. | 我簡直說不出話來。 |
210 | I'll have to try that. | 我得試試這麼做。 |
211 | I'm very proud of you. | 我為你感到非常驕傲。 |
212 | It doesn't make sense. | 這沒有意義 (不合常理)。 |
213 | Make yourself at home. | 請不要拘束。 |
214 | My car needs washing. | 我的車需要洗一洗。 |
215 | None of your business! | 與你無關! |
216 | Not a sound was heard. | 一點聲音也沒有。 |
217 | That's always the case. | 習以為常了。 |
218 | The road divides here. | 這條路在這裡分岔。 |
219 | Those are watermelons. | 那些是西瓜。 |
220 | What a nice day it is! | 今天天氣真好! |
221 | What's wrong with you? | 你哪不對勁? |
222 | You are a chicken. | 你是個膽小鬼。 |
223 | A lovely day, isn't it? | 好天氣,是嗎? |
224 | He is collecting money. | 他在籌集資金。 |
225 | He was born in New York. | 他出生在紐約。 |
226 | He was not a bit tired. | 他一點也不累。 |
227 | I will be more careful. | 我會小心一些的。 |
228 | I will never forget it. | 我會記著的。 |
229 | It is just what I need. | 這正是我所需要的。 |
230 | It rather surprised me. | 那事使我頗感驚訝。 |
231 | Just around the comer. | 就在附近。 |
232 | Just for entertainment. | 只是為了消遣一下。 |
233 | Let bygones be bygones. | 過去的,就讓它過去吧。 |
234 | Mother doesn't make up. | 媽媽不化粧。 |
235 | Oh, you are kidding me. | 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。 |
236 | She has been to school. | 她上學去了。 |
237 | Skating is interesting. | 滑冰很有趣。 |
238 | Supper is ready at six. | 晚餐六點鐘就好了。 |
239 | That's a terrific idea! | 真是好主意! |
240 | What horrible weather! | 這鬼天氣! |
241 | Which would you prefer? | 你要選哪個? |
242 | Does she like ice cream? | 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎? |
243 | First come first served. | 先到先得。 |
244 | Great minds think alike. | 英雄所見略同。 |
245 | He has a sense of humor. | 他有幽默感。 |
246 | He is acting an old man. | 他正扮演一個老人。 |
247 | He is looking for a job. | 他正在找工作。 |
248 | He doesn't care about me. | 他並不在乎我。 |
249 | I develop films myself. | 我自己沖洗照片。 |
250 | I felt no regret for it. | 對這件事我不覺得後悔。 |
251 | I get up at six o'clock. | 我六點起床。 |
252 | I meet the boss himself. | 我見到了老闆本人。 |
253 | I owe you for my dinner. | 我欠你晚餐的錢。 |
254 | I really enjoyed myself. | 我玩得很開心。 |
255 | I'm fed up with my work! | 我對工作煩死了! |
256 | It's no use complaining. | 發牢騷沒什麼用。 |
257 | She's under the weather. | 她心情不好。 |
258 | The child sobbed sadly. | 小孩傷心地抽泣著。 |
259 | The rumor had no basis. | 那謠言沒有根據。 |
260 | They praised him highly. | 他們大大地表揚了他。 |
261 | Winter is a cold season. | 冬天是一個寒冷的季節。 |
262 | You can call me any time. | 你可以隨時打電話給我。 |
263 | 15 divided by 3 equals 5. | 15除以3等於5。 |
264 | All for one, one for all. | 我為人人,人人為我。 |
265 | East, west, home is best | 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的狗窩。 |
266 | He grasped both my hands. | 他緊握住我的雙手。 |
267 | He is physically mature. | 他身體己發育成熟。 |
268 | I am so sorry about this. | 對此我非常抱歉 (遺憾)。 |
269 | I can't afford a new car. | 我買不起一部新車。 |
270 | I do want to see him now. | 我現在確實很想去見他。 |
271 | I have the right to know. | 我有權知道。 |
272 | I heard someone laughing. | 我聽見有人在笑。 |
273 | I suppose you dance much. | 我想你常常跳舞吧。 |
274 | I walked across the park. | 我穿過了公園。 |
275 | I'll just play it by ear. | 我到時隨機應變。 |
276 | I'm not sure I can do it. | 恐怕這事我幹不了。 |
277 | I'm not used to drinking. | 我不習慣喝酒。 |
278 | Is the cut still painful? | 傷口還在痛嗎? |
279 | It's too good to be true! | 好得難以置信。 |
280 | Jean is a blue-eyed girl. | 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。 |
281 | Let's not waste our time. | 咱們別浪費時間了。 |
282 | May I ask some questions? | 我可以問幾個問題嗎? |
283 | Money is not everything. | 金錢不是一切。 |
284 | Neither of the men spoke. | 兩個人都沒說過話。 |
285 | Stop making such a noise. | 別吵了。 |
286 | That makes no difference. | 沒什麼區別。 |
287 | The price is reasonable. | 價格還算合理。 |
288 | They crowned him king. | 他們擁立他為國王。 |
289 | They're in red and white. | 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。 |
290 | We all desire happiness. | 我們都想要幸福。 |
291 | We just caught the plane. | 我們剛好趕上了飛機。 |
292 | What shall we do tonight? | 我們今晚要幹什麼呢? |
293 | What's your goal in life. | 你的人生目標是什麼? |
294 | When was the house built? | 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的? |
295 | Why did you stay at home? | 為什麼呆在家裏? |
296 | Would you like some help? | 你需要幫忙嗎! |
297 | You mustn't aim too high. | 你不可好高騖遠。 |
298 | You're really killing me! | 真是笑死我了! |
299 | You've got a point there. | 你說得挺有道理的。 |
300 | Being criticized is awful! | 被人批評真是痛苦! |
摘自每天簡單學英文
全站熱搜