301 | Did you enter the contest? | 你參加比賽了嗎? |
302 | Do you accept credit cards? | 你們收信用卡嗎? |
303 | Don't cry over spilt milk. | 覆水難收,後悔無益。 |
304 | Don't let chances pass by. | 不要讓機會從我們身邊溜走。 |
305 | He owned himself defeated. | 他承認自己失敗了。 |
306 | He seems a little nervous. | 他顯得有點緊張。 |
307 | He strolls about the town. | 他在鎮上四處遛達。 |
308 | Her tooth ached all night | 她牙疼了一整夜。 |
309 | How about a drink tonight? | 今晚喝一杯怎樣? |
310 | I can do nothing but that. | 我只會做那件事。 |
311 | I get hold of you at last. | 我終於找到你了。 |
312 | I have a surprise for you. | 我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。 |
313 | I like all kinds of fruit. | 我喜歡各種各樣的水果。 |
314 | I saw it with my own eyes. | 我親眼所見。 |
315 | I will arrange everything. | 我會安排一切的。 |
316 | I wish I knew my neighbor. | 我很想認識我的鄰居。 |
317 | I would like to check out. | 我想結帳。 |
318 | It has become much cooler. | 天氣變得涼爽多了。 |
319 | It's time you went to bed. (It's time for bed.) | 你早就該睡覺了。 |
320 | No spitting on the street. | 禁止在大街上吐痰。 |
321 | She was totally exhausted. | 她累垮了。 |
322 | Show your tickets, please. | 請出示你的票。 |
323 | Thank you for your advice. | 謝謝你的建議。 |
324 | That's the latest fashion. | 這是最流行的款式。 |
325 | The train arrived on time. | 火車準時到達。 |
326 | There go the house lights. | 劇院的燈光滅了。 |
327 | They are paid by the hour. | 他們按時計酬。 |
328 | Things are getting better. | 情況正在好轉。 |
329 | Wake me up at five thirty. | 請在五點半叫醒我。 |
330 | We are all busy with work. | 我們都忙於工作。 |
331 | Where do you want to meet? | 你想在哪兒見面? |
332 | You can get what you want. | 你能得到你想要的。 |
333 | A barking dog doesn't bite! | 吠犬不咬人。 |
334 | Are you free this Saturday? | 你這個星期六有空嗎? |
335 | Be careful not to fall ill. | 注意不要生病了。 |
336 | Being a mother is not easy. | 做一個母親是不容易的。 |
337 | Brevity is the soul of wit. | 簡潔是智慧的精華。 |
338 | Cancer is a deadly disease. | 癌症是一種致命的疾病。 |
339 | Did you fight with others? | 你又和別人打架了嗎? |
340 | Don't dream away your time. | 不要虛度光陰。 |
341 | Don't keep me waiting long. | 不要讓我等得太久。 |
342 | He has a remarkable memory. | 他有驚人的記憶力。 |
343 | He has completed the task. | 他完成了這個任務。 |
344 | He has quite a few friends. | 他有不少的朋友。 |
345 | He is capable of any crime. | 他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。 |
346 | He walks with a quick pace. | 他快步走路。 |
347 | He was not a little tired. | 他很累。 |
348 | His looks are always funny. | 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。 |
349 | How about going to a movie? | 去看場電影怎麼樣? |
350 | I think I've caught a cold. | 我想我得了感冒。 |
351 | I was taking care of Sally. | 我在照顧莎莉。 |
352 | I wish I lived in New York. | 我希望住在紐約。 |
353 | I'm very glad to hear that. | 很高興聽你這樣說。 |
354 | I'm your lucky fellow then. | 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦! |
355 | It's none of your business! | 這不關你的事兒! |
356 | No littering on the campus. | 在校園內不準亂丟廢物。 |
357 | She is a good-looking girl. | 她是一個漂亮女孩。 |
358 | She mended the broken doll. | 她修補了破了的洋娃娃。 |
359 | So I just take what I want. | 那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。 |
360 | Spring is a pretty season. | 春天是一個好季節。 |
361 | The figure seems all right. | 數目看起來是對的。 |
362 | The stars are too far away. | 星星太遙遠了。 |
363 | The whole world knows that. | 全世界都知道。 |
364 | Tomorrow will be a holiday. | 明天放假。 |
365 | We walk on the garden path. | 我們走在花園小徑上。 |
366 | What you need is just rest. | 你需要的就是休息。 |
367 | What are your favorite steps? | 你最喜歡跳什麼舞? |
368 | You'd better let her alone. | 你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。 |
369 | A lost chance never returns. | 錯過的機會永不再來。 |
370 | Don't let this get you down. | 不要為此灰心喪氣。 |
371 | He shot the lion with a gun. | 他用槍把獅子打死了。 |
372 | I don't think you are right. | 我認為你是不對的。 |
373 | I have never seen the movie. | 我從未看過那部電影。 |
374 | I haven't seen you for ages. | 我好久沒見到你了。 |
375 | I was alone, but not lonely. | 我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。 |
376 | I went there three days ago. | 我三天前去過那兒。 |
377 | It's a friendly competition. | 這是一場友誼賽。 |
378 | It's very thoughtful of you. | 你想得真週到。 |
379 | May I speak to Lora, please? | 我能和蘿拉說話嗎? |
380 | Mr. Wang is fixing his bike. | 王先生在修他的自行車。 |
381 | My brother is seeking a job. | 我弟弟正在找工作。 |
382 | Nancy will retire next year. | 南希明年就退休了。 |
383 | Neither you nor he is wrong. | 你沒錯,他也沒錯。 |
384 | Opportunity knocks but once. | 機不可失,時不再來。 |
385 | She dressed herself hastily. | 她匆忙穿上衣服。 |
386 | She hired a car by the hour. | 她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。 |
387 | Someone is ringing the bell. | 有人在按門鈴。 |
388 | The Smiths are my neighbors. | 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。 |
389 | These shoes don't fit right. | 這雙鞋不太合適。 |
390 | This is only the first half. | 這才是上半場呢。 |
391 | This pen doesn't write well. | 這鋼筆不好寫。 |
392 | Would you like a cup of tea? | 你想喝杯茶嗎? |
393 | You really look sharp today. | 你今天真漂亮。 |
394 | Another cat came to my house. | 又有一隻貓來到我家了。 |
395 | Check your answers with mine. | 把你的答案跟我的核對一下。 |
396 | Don't keep the truth from me. | 別瞞著我事實真相。 |
397 | Everything has its beginning. | 凡事都有開端。 |
398 | He came to the point at once. | 他一下子就說到了點子上。 |
399 | He fell behind with his work. | 他工作落後了。 |
400 | He is the happiest man alive. | 他是世界上最快樂的人。 |
全站熱搜
留言列表