| 101. | I hope you'll forgive me. | 我希望你能原諒我。 |
| 102. | I know the feeling. | 我知道那種感覺。 |
| 103. | I mean what I say. | 我說話算數。 |
| 104. | I owe you one. | 我欠你一個人情。 |
| 105. | I really regret it. | 我真的非常後悔。 |
| 106. | I suppose so. | 我想是這樣。 |
| 107. | I thought so, too. | 我也這樣以為。 |
| 108. | I understand completely. | 我完全明白。 |
| 109. | I want to report a theft. | 我要報一宗竊盜案。 |
| 110. | I want to reserve a room. | 我想預定一個房間。 |
| 111. | I was just about to call you. | 我正準備打電話給你。 |
| 112. | I was moved.= I was touched. | 我很受感動。 |
| 113. | I wasn't aware of that. | 我沒有意識到。 |
| 114. | I wasn't born yesterday. | 我又不是三歲小孩。 |
| 115. | I wish I could. | 但願我能。 |
| 116. | I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. | 如果我是你,我就不會擔心。 |
| 117. | I'd like a refund. | 我想要退款。 |
| 118. | I'd like to deposit some money. | 我想存點兒錢。 |
| 119. | I'd like to make a reservation. | 我想訂票。 |
| 120. | I'll be right with you. | 我馬上就來。 |
| 121. | I'll check it. | 我去查一下。 |
| 122. | I'll do my best. | 我將會盡我最大努力。 |
| 123. | I'll get it. | 我去接電話。 |
| 124. | I'll give you a hand. | 我來幫助你。 |
| 125. | I'll have to see about that. | 這事兒我得想一想再定。 |
| 126. | I'll keep my eyes open. | 我會留意的。 |
| 127. | I'll keep that in mind. | 我會記住的。 |
| 128. | I'll pick up the tab. | 我來付帳。 |
| 129. | I'll play it by ear. | 我將隨興而定。 |
| 130. | I'll see what I can do. | 我看一看能怎麼辦。 |
| 131. | I'll show you. | 我指給你看。 |
| 132. | I'll take care of it. | 我來辦這件事。 |
| 133. | I'll take it. | 我要了。 |
| 134. | I'll take your advice. | 我接受你的忠告。 |
| 135. | I'll think it over. | 我仔細考慮一下。 |
| 136. | I'll treat you to diner. | 我想請你吃晚飯。 |
| 137. | I'll walk you to the door. | 我送你到門口。 |
| 138. | I'm broke. | 我身無分文。 |
| 139. | I'm crazy about English. | 我非常喜歡英語。 |
| 140. | I'm easy to please. | 我很隨和。 |
| 141. | I'm glad to hear that. | 我很高興聽到這消息。 |
| 142. | I'm glad you enjoyed it. | 你喜歡我就高興。 |
| 143. | I'm good at it. | 我做這個很在行。 |
| 144. | I'm in a good mood. | 我現在心情很好。 |
| 145. | I'm in good shape. | 我的身體狀況很好。 |
| 146. | I'm just having a look. | 我只是隨便看看。 |
| 147. | I'm looking for a part-time job. | 我正在找兼職工作。 |
| 148. | I'm looking forward to it. | 我盼望著這件事。 |
| 149. | I'm lost. | 我給搞糊塗了。 |
| 150. | I'm not feeling well. | 我感覺不舒服。 |
| 151. | I'm not myself today. | 我今天心神不寧。 |
| 152. | I'm not really sure. | 我不太清楚。 |
| 153. | I'm on a diet. | 我正在節食。 |
| 154. | I'm on my way. | 我這就上路。 |
| 155. | I'm pressed for time. | 我趕時間。 |
| 156. | I'm sorry I'm late. | 對不起,我遲到了。 |
| 157. | I'm sorry to hear that. | 聽到這個消息我感到很遺憾。 |
| 158. | I'm under a lot of pressure. | 我的壓力很大。 |
| 159. | I'm working on it. | 我正在努力。 |
| 160. | I've changed my mind. | 我已經改變主意。 |
| 161. | I've got a headache. | 我頭痛。 |
| 162. | I've got my hands full. | 我手頭正忙。 |
| 163. | I've got news for you. | 我要告訴你一個好消息。 |
| 164. | I've got no idea. | 我不知道。 |
| 165. | I've had enough. | 我已經吃飽了。 |
| 166. | If I were in your shoes. | 如果我站在你的立場上。 |
| 167. | Is that OK? | 這樣可以嗎? |
| 168. | Is this seat taken? | 這位子有人坐嗎? |
| 169. | It all depends. | 視情形而定。 |
| 170. | It can happen to anyone. | 這事可能發生在任何人身上。 |
| 171. | It doesn't make any difference. | 都一樣。 |
| 172. | It doesn't matter to me. | 這對我來說無所謂。 |
| 173. | It doesn't work. | 它出故障了。 |
| 174. | It drives me crazy. | 他使我快要發瘋了。 |
| 175. | It isn't much. | 這是微不足道的。 |
| 176. | It really comes in handy. | 有了它真是方便。 |
| 177. | It slipped my mind. | 我不留神忘了。 |
| 178. | It takes time. | 這需要時間。 |
| 179. | It will come to me. | 我會想起來的。 |
| 180. | It will do you good. | 這會對你有好處。 |
| 181. | It won't happen again. | 下不為例。 |
| 182. | It won't take much time. | 不會花很多時間的。 |
| 183. | It won't work. | 行不通。 |
| 184. | It's nice meeting you. | 很高興認識你。 |
| 185. | It's a deal. | 一言為定。 |
| 186. | It's a long story. | 真是一言難盡。 |
| 187. | It's a nice day today. | 今天天氣很好。 |
| 188. | It's a once in a lifetime chance. | 這是一生難得的機會。 |
| 189. | It's a pain in the neck. | 這真是苦不堪言。 |
| 190. | It's a piece of cake. | 這很容易。 |
| 191. | It's a small world. | 這世界真小。 |
| 192. | It's a waste of time. | 這是浪費時間。 |
| 193. | It's about time. | 時間差不多了/是時候了。 |
| 194. | It's all my fault. | 都是我的錯。 |
| 195. | It's awesome. | 棒極了。 |
| 196. | It's awful. | 真糟糕。 |
| 197. | It's been a long time. | 好久不見。 |
| 198. | It's better than nothing. | 總比沒有好。 |
| 199. | It's essential. | 這是必要的。 |
| 200. | It's hard to say. | 很難說。 |
摘自網路
文章標籤
全站熱搜

no.182 的中文有誤: 不會"花"很多時間的。